Product Description and Process
ferritic cast ductile iron supplier ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12 manufacturer
Production process: green sand molding, pre-coated sand molding and resin sand molding which can produce iron castings from 50 gram to 2000 kilograms
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with gray iron HT200, HT250, ductile iron 65-45-12, 60-40-18, 80-55-06, 80-60-03, etc.
The ductile iron casting products are widely used for Auto-cars, trains, trucks, vehicle components, mining machinery components, agricultural machinery parts, textile machinery parts, construction machinery parts, etc.
Advantages of Ductile Iron
There are several advantages that ductile iron provides designers:
1. Ductile iron can be easily cast and machined.
2. It has an excellent strength to weight ratio.
3. Ductile iron can be made for a much lower cost than steel.
4. It has superior castability and machinability.
5. Ductile iron provides a designer with an exceptional combination of toughness, low cost manufacturing, and reliability.